What controls our life?
Do you believe events in your life have been guided by fate or chance? Why or why not? Based on the text, what do you think Shakespeare's attitude was towards fate? Does Macbeth have any choice in his actions or was everything predetermined? Use examples from the text as your support. In life, we all undergo events and experiences that either fills us with joy or make us wonder: what did I do to deserve this misery? Some of us validate these happenings with chance and some with fate. I'll say, as much as I wish I could just believe that my life has been and is guided by fate, my secular mind cannot accept it. Fate is controlled; it is that things happen because some power intended them to. Chance is that the things that happen are simply just random occurrences, or that happen without design. The way we handle the things that chance throws at us is a matter of choice. I believe that life is guided by chance and the events that we encounter lead us to certain ou...
Comments
Post a Comment